Sunday, July 20, 2008

Explanations on the Symbol


This is the symbol that I have done. I came across the idea of this symbol when I'm finding information on global warming. I got the idea of the melting of the iceberg, an iceberg, heat, fire, flame and got the idea of an iceberg in flame. I planned my symbol that way because i wanted to make it very straight forward and easy to understand.

I chose the color red for the flame because that is what a flame looks like, and as i said i wanted it to be simple so i chose red, because everyone know that red is a hot color.
Then i chose a light blue color for the iceberg because that is also what an iceberg basically looks like and to make it simple i chose light blue.

And to sum everything up:

Red: color of a flame
Light Blue: color of an iceberg
Flame: represent flame
Iceberg shape: Represent Iceberg

No comments: