Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Step-by-step Explanation.

1st, I put the picture of my sketch into Adobe Illustrator as a tracing pic. Then, I put guide lines so that there is a frame like thinggy and make the picture opacity lower for better viewing.


After that I trace along the sketch's out lines using the pen tool.

A more detailed tracing is done.

After that, I make the picture for tracing to be hidden and made the tracing lines to be live paint. Then, i just put in the colors i wanted in there. When that is done I select the whole image and add in the feather effect.


Here, i make a new layer and add in backgrounds, lock it and went back to the previous image. Then I make a copy of the whole image and transfer it to another new layer, reflect it, blur, and reduce the opacity so that it looks like a reflection.

After the background and the iceberg reflection is done, i made the outline of the iceberg white.
Then in a new layer drawn the clouds, blurred it and added feather effect also. After that, I make a copy of it and transfer it to the background layer. There, i reflected it, blurred more and reduced the opacity. Solar flare was then added in a new layer.

Lastly, I add in my previous symbol in assignment 1 and its DONE...XD

No comments: